61 Job Positions at NYABIHU DISTRICT HEALTH: (Deadline 1 August 2022)
Lab Technician A2 at NYABIHU DISTRICT HEALTH: (Deadline 1 August 2022)
Perform laboratory analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, stool, sputum, CSF and other biological samples.
– Perform and document quality control of all tests performed in service.
– Enter data from analysis of medical tests and clinical results into computer for laboratory information system.
– Establish and monitor programs to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results.
– Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
– Process and report specimens in a timely and efficient manor
– Monitor room and fridge temperature
– Make sure working environment is clean and free of clutters
– To respect safety rules and procedures and able to work in any assigned task performed in laboratory department
– Perform and sterilize all laboratory reusable material, culture media and others
– Clean, dry and sterilize laboratory material that need sterilization
- Advanced Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences 0 Year of relevant experience
- Advanced Diploma in Biomedical Laboratory Sciences 0 Year of relevant experience
- Advanced Diploma (A1) in Laboratory Sciences 0 Year of relevant experience
- Diploma (A2) in Laboratory sciences 0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learningYOU CAN SEE MORE POSITIONS TO APPLY FOR BY FOLLOWING TO THE LINK BELLOWCLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY